Great post up by Andrew Chen (EIR at Mohr Davidow Ventures) with some reminders to entrepreneurs:
5 Deadly Sins for Blind Business Creation
1. “I’m smart, I know this will work.”
2. “I’m introverted, and I like the technology more than the people.”
3. “I’ve spent too much time building already, I’m afraid of the results.”
4. “I think we should build all of it first, then figure out if it works.”
5. “I’m dumb, I don’t know what assumptions to verify.”
Read the full post — we all need these reminders (particularly if you haven’t lived in the trenches yet).