Buttons for Popular, Recent (by me), Console, Handheld, Outdoor, Cards, Board Games, Online, Mobile
2. On Mobile page, show popular games. Tab for seeing all alphabetical. Search to search like 4sq does (hidden on android). Show game titled and # of people playing right now.
3. On Words With Friends page, show tips, Number of people playing now with faces that link to profiles, Tips, Rules, [FUTURE: Cheats, Forum, Buy/Sell, Resources (links to webpages)], Photos, 31 Wins 14 losses 2 ties (which brings up feed of games I have played for this game) ((or just say My History but not mu actual record– put that onsubmit screen), omsubmit– leaderboard showing where I rank with friends (1 above me, me, 1 below me)– onclick shows full leaderboard for this game. ((Verified wins only)), 0 Games in Play ((these are any outstanding games in play– if user doesn’t say win or lose in specific time period then we close them I think))
“BRING IT!” button for creating a game I am playing now. Ability to leave some pregame banter or notes, pregame photo, twitter fb 4sq checkin (pool at The Pink; darts at Fathers; pinball at Putt Putt). Add opponents– list of my friends in order of popular that i play against, by contact list, by username,
By name (not a user in system): “computer”, “unknown” (description field), friend not in broughten.
On submit screen of “oh, its been BROUGHTEN!”– show any history between you and these opponents (You are 2-5-1 vs CDMoyer all-time, 5-game losing streak), as well as their records for this game. Show your record for this game. Leaderboard of where u rank with these specific opponents ((or all ur friends? Neh u care about these people)).
So now you have a game in play currently. Somehow we show this to you, but you might have several games “in play”. You can specify the game has ended and specify whether you won/lost/tie/forfeit/cancel/dupe that game. Then you specify post-game notes [especially if ‘cancel’], post-game photos, the scores of you and your opponents. [Possible things specific to each game here — like kanjam “automatic win by hitting hole”]
After submitting what happened, we notify your opponent by email [or sms?] if they aren’t using Broughten yet [we got this info from user before game started]. If the user is on broughten, then they can confirm the win/loss/tie/forfeit and add their own notes/photos.
A URL is created for every game that occurs w/pregame notes, postgame notes, photos, and responses by each user.
Users will have alerts when another user has added them to a game or has finished a game with them.
[Both/all users should not create the same game; they should coordinate one of them to create the game]
[Need ability for user to specify ‘dupe’ if the game is a dupe creation of another]
USER PROFILE PAGE
- avatar, name
- twitter username, hometown
- last game played
- # of games played
- Most Played Games [last 6 months]. “Kan-Jam” 2nd among friends
- Friends. [34 >] [Add Friends >]